We have many different kinds of attachments for your crane or boom truck needs. The most popular attachment we have is our Man Basket. The main supplier of our Man Baskets is Diversified. They are available in a Yoke style 4’, 6’, single man, rotating, suspended and special requirements. One of our Man Baskets available is the Stow-n-Go Basket. It can be pinned up for easy transportation, better driver visibility, and can be made to fit any boom truck or crane.
Stow-n-Go Basket Brochure
Features and Benefits:
- Test weight combination permits testing of multiple man basket capacities
- Works for baskets 48” – 72” long x 30” – 49” wide
- Adjustable cross beams with tiedown chain secures test weight to multiple man baskets
- Forklift pockets for ease of handling
- Hooks, chains and lifting points on test weight(s) for added convenience
- Clearly & Permanently marked test weights
- Test weight stores under basket for transport
There are a variety of Augers available depending on your work load.
- Productive, Durable
- Great for fencing, construction, lanscaping, and agricultural applications
- Designed for skid loaders, compact utility tractors, backhoes, and small wheel loaders
Clamshell Buckets are best used for digging and removing debris.
- Best for digging and re-handling
- Continous 360 degree rotation
- Abrasion resistant alloy steel
Custom Man Baskets
Our custom man baskets can be designed and built to fit most crane manufactures today. All baskets will meet and exceed ANSI and OSHA requirements today. Depending on the need, there are a variety of different man baskets available. The weight capacity can vary from 350 pounds to 1200 pounds and are made for either one man or two.
- Provides Fall Arrest and Fall Protection
- Eliminates Ladders or Climbing on Equipment
- Space saving inward opening gates promote easy basket entry
- Quick attach adapter to fit any Mini Crawler Cranes, Service Cranes, Knucklebooms, Boom Trucks and Truck Cranes
Grapple Buckets are best used for crushing, sorting, loading, and demolition.
- Protection of cylinders and hoses
- Enclosed back plate and clamps
- Four Point Reinforcement
- Industry leading safety labeling
Magnet Lifting Systems
Magnet Lifting Systems are used to provide 100% efficiency for all incoming and outgoing material.
- Strong magnet to pick up scrap
- Varying sizes
- Available as a lifting hat
- Available as a 360 degree Magnet Rotator
- Move pallets with ease
- Adjustable tines
- High back